BT Business Development Manager - Birmingham in Birmingham, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
The role will be part of the Corporate Mid Market team whose objective is to deliver sustainable revenue growth within a specified account base. These accounts represent our traditional and new wave revenue. It is imperative we deliver a service above and beyond the standard BT corporate offering. You will be responsible for defending and acquiring profitable business from a defined portfolio across an existing customer base. You must also be able to build strong high level relationships within all customers identifying business needs and matching these to BT’s portfolio.
What you'll be doing
As an enthusiastic and dynamic Desk-based Business Development Manager, you’ll showcase interpersonal skills, business understanding and a positive attitude to support the continued success of our Account Managers. With sound attention to detail, and an informed understanding of our portfolio, you’ll play a valuable part in helping us build our business – and learn a great deal at the same time. Here you’ll:
• Provide comprehensive knowledge on products within your set portfolio
• Learn what makes BT stand out from our competitors, and how to market this
• Be the first point of contact for customer queries
•Take ownership of Growing and retaining accounts
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Acute Commercial understanding
• Strong communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
• A hunger to develop skills and business knowledge
• Ability to identify business requirements and match solutions
Why choose us?
At BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. We are a brand built on connecting people – whether that’s friends, family, businesses or communities. Working here, you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development. Benefits of working for BT include:
• Competitive salary and on-target commission plan
• World-class training and development opportunities
• 25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
• Discounted broadband, mobile and TV packages
• Share option and pension scheme programmes
• Automatic enrolment into our ‘Sales as Profession’ community
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Job: Sales and Client Management
Title: Business Development Manager - Birmingham
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-West Midlands-Birmingham
Requisition ID: 98685