BT Recovery Specialist (Usage – Traffic/Rating) in Birmingham, United Kingdom
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
About this role
Effective and efficient operation, monitoring and recovery of GBA 2nd Line of defence controls across all CFUs. Assuring £0.5-1bn of revenue.
Industry and/or BT E2E system/product knowledge being used to drive operational excellence
Supports revenue recovery and root cause analysis for usage related issues/incidents
You'll have the following responsibilities
• Uses deep technical understanding of BT E2E system/product to drive operational excellence in GBA and CFU processes
• Ensures all controls are operated on time/ and are right first time inline with schedule/KPIs, while managing customers/suppliers and ensuring that when incidents do arise learnings and improved practices are put in place preventing repeat incidents
• Identifies opportunities for operational improvement and efficiencies and prioritises and implements the most cost effective solutions
• Engages and maintains operational stakeholder relationships across GBA/GBS and multiple CFUs to support quick resolution of customer issues and to support process improvements
• Ensures quality user acceptance testing processes via the development and implementation of clear and upfront testing strategies and requirements gathering
• Ensures adherence to SOX & other regulatory preparation on applicable controls. Supports GBA with internal/external auditors and governing bodies to prevent fines and brand damage to BT
• Carries out ad-hoc analysis supporting customer queries/issues. Creates/supports business cases where applicable
You'll have the following skills & experience
• Extensive knowledge and experience of usage traffic or rating assurance controls.
• Experience in the design, deployment and effective operation of traffic or rating assurance controls across usage products and services.
• Significant Telco experience in complex operations, billing, incident management or assurance roles.
• Extensive Business/Revenue Assurance industry experience or other relevant area. With knowledge of tools and practices used for assuring Usage based products & services
• Significant experience in using and operating industry standard assurance tools – RAID, ROC RA, Revenue Guard or similar
• BQF LP or Six Sigma Green , CIMA, CISA or CRISC
• In depth experience in data analysis and designing, documenting & maintaining Controls to mitigate risk
• 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• 10% on target bonus
• Pension scheme
• Shares Plan
• Flexible benefits: cycle to work, childcare vouchers, healthcare, etc.
• Discounted BT products
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do - and in the people who work here.
We're now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we're on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you're interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it's like to work at BT at https://www.btplc.com/Careercentre/lifeatbt/index.htm
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application! #BTCU
Job: Service Client Relationship/ Account Management
Title: Recovery Specialist (Usage – Traffic/Rating)
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-West Midlands-Birmingham
Requisition ID: 146210