BT Collections Systems Delivery Consultant (Credit Risk) - 6 Month FTC in GBR, United Kingdom
Collections Systems Delivery Consultant (Credit Risk) - 6 Month FTC
Location: St Pauls, London Or Darlington
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Support and implement the credit risk Policy, Process and Technical strategy to optimise profitability and support longer term strategic goals for all CFU’s. As a senior member of the team deliver a programme of initiatives aimed at advancing systems to improve Credit Risk KPIs and Customer Experience across Collections and Recoveries Consumer Lifecycle. Working closely with other Credit Risk & Fraud teams to deliver best in class credit risk policies, systems and strategies to drive improvements in market share, revenue, aged debt, bad debt and Compulsory churn.
What you'll be doing
• Assess the impact of external projects on the policies, strategies, process and systems used by Credit Risk in the execution of their roles
• Support the management of the roadmap and pipeline of strategy changes across the team including taking ownership of the documentation of process and configuration changes.
• Ensure that plans and progress of initiatives are communicated regularly and effectively to management and other interested parties (e.g. test teams, project managers, vendors and development teams)
• Design and Implement strategy and process improvements.
• Design and Implement the configuration and systems changes necessary to support the process and systems change initiatives
• Management of Collections strategy & workflow system releases – define business requirements. Review & sign-off specifications. Produce test plan. Conduct UAT (user acceptance testing). Implement release to agreed schedule. Identify & resolve defects pre delivery.
• Collections System support documentation to be regularly reviewed & updated. Version control maintained & communicated to key stakeholders.
• Establish and maintain key relationships across the BT Group including Change Management and Business Improvement teams to support Credit Risk Policy and Process changes for all Consumer LoBs
• Day-to-day management of relationship with Collections System suppliers and TSO & resolution of any data issues – first point of contact for day-to-day issues. Attend user forums. Manage monthly I.T service reviews.
• Responsible for the coaching of Senior Credit Risk Analysts and Consultants to ensure best practice and promote continuous improvement and development.
• Maintain personal and professional development in the Credit Risk area.
• Ability to work on and support multiple concurrent projects across the business
• Regularly report progress against milestones in implementation of the initiatives
• Publish process metrics to show strategy and systems performance against target
• Communication of risks/issues that may impact the time/cost/quality of the implementation of the initiatives
• Ensure that release processes align to standards across the BT Group where possible.
• Stay abreast of industry developments and best practice to proactively suggest new and innovative solutions to business problems
We'll also need to see these on your CV
Experienced, flexible and driven manager with a background in delivering Collections system
Program management experienced preferred
Experience of high volume consumer Collections environment
Experience in the Telecommunications domain ideal not essential
Knowledge of SAS or microstartegy ideal not essential
Why choose us?
We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves . Teamwork is the key to our success. You’ll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT.
BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you.
We offer a strong benefits package, including free broadband, TV and Sport for all employees, an on target bonus scheme, discounted share schemes, a pension scheme and much more.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
If you feel that you fit the bill in terms of skillset and can add value in this challenging environment, we are keen to hear from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Title: Collections Systems Delivery Consultant (Credit Risk) - 6 Month FTC
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR
Requisition ID: 94408