BT Desk Based Specialist in Liverpool, United Kingdom
Desk Based Specialist
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
As part of our team you’ll be selling world-class BT products to Corporate customers across the breadth of our IP voice, networking, and security portfolio.
Of course, we’ll provide comprehensive training to successful candidates where you’ll be given the skills to showcase the full range of BT product and services to help us retain and acquire new customers.
What you'll be doing
• Winning IP Voice, networking and security business across a defined base of both new and existing Corporate Customers
• Hitting and exceeding challenging Gross Margin targets
• Engaging effectively with the Account Management teams to create and develop sales leads
• Defining, developing and owning the key customer decision making relationships and IT strategy by understanding the customers’ business needs and requirements
• Defining and presenting solution recommendations; and drive the overall sales opportunity to completion
• Understanding the business benefits of the IP Voice, networking and security portfolio that you are accountable for, along with the associated systems and processes and to follow the latest trends and developments in these areas
• Providing plans, forecasts, reports and information regarding customer requirements, business performance and competitors as required
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Ability to sell BT’s IP Voice, Networking and Security portfolio to a Mid-Market base of Corporate Customers
• Excellent influencing and negotiating skills, with proven track record in Sales
• Customer centric approach with ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
• Ability to work successfully within a wider virtual team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Why choose us?
At BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. We’re a brand built on connecting people – whether that’s friends, family, businesses or communities. Working here, you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development. Benefits of working for BT include:
• Competitive salary and on-target bonus plan
• World-class training and development opportunities
• 25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
• Discounted broadband, mobile and TV packages
• Car allowance (dependent on your role)
• Share option and pension scheme programmes
• Automatic enrolment into our ‘Sales as Profession’ community
• Flexible benefits to fit around you
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Job: Sales and Client Management
Title: Desk Based Specialist
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-Merseyside-Liverpool
Requisition ID: 102170