BT Archive Logger in London, United Kingdom
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
This role supports programme makers at BT Sport right from the start of the content documenting process. Archive loggers are responsible for the accurate and timely logging of BT Sport content both live and retrospectively. In addition the ability to research footage with an eye for the highest quality television images is key.
What you'll be doing
• Responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of IP Director logs across BT Sport’s rights portfolio
• Communication with production teams to ensure all logging requirements are fulfilled
• To report technical issues in the logging environment and communicate to relevant parties
• Part of the team producing a weekly archive programme
• Readily available to assist the Archive Manager in daily projects
• Footage research
• To stay fully aware of relevant and up to date sports news
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Expertise with EVS IP Director
• Excellent knowledge across a wide range of sports
• Ability to research footage selecting only the best televisual images
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Capable of working in a fast-paced, deadline driven broadcast television environment
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent PC skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience of a Sports Television environment an advantage
• Knowledge of the broadcast production process an advantage
Why choose us?
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
Our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services. Our ventures provide mass-market services like directory enquiries and payphones, and enterprise services including Fleet Solutions and BT Red care. We also offer specialist enterprise services to our Internet of Things customers.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Job: Media and Broadcasting
Title: Archive Logger
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-London-London
Requisition ID: 101132