BT Global Process Owner - Source to Pay in London, United Kingdom
Global Process Owner – Source to Pay
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Act as process owner for the Source to Pay process, defining and owning the end-to-end process across functional, geographic and business unit boundaries, ensuring standardisation and efficiency, and implementing effective controls and KPIs
What you'll be doing
• Responsible for developing the Source to Pay vision, strategy, end state outcomes, service requirements and Target KPI’s
• Develop and implement the Source to Pay Roadmap and deliver targeted business benefits
• Design and implement an optimised operating model
• Define and maintain policies
• Design and implement standard end to end process designs and new ways of working
• Implement – Controls, Technology & Systems solutions, Data models & governance and new Organisation design
• Manage business adoption including change and engagement, capability enhancement and Training,
• Define and own detailed plans to meet programme and transformation milestones, escalating risks, issues and important decisions to the relevant governance body as required
• Support transformation of Source to Pay to best in class, applying ongoing continuous improvement to identify and implement changes (as agreed with the Finance Design Authority)
• Ensure compliance to standards
• Manage a budget in terms of opex/capex across the end to end process, likely to average out around 50m (this would cover process towe organisational costs, but also projects, licences etc).
• Direct involvement in improving our cash/working capital position company wide and driving procurement spend improvement.
• Responsible for supporting the completeness and accuracy of revenues and expenditure and management of our financial controls
We'll also need to see these on your CV
Track record of successfully leading transformation programmes and initiatives in complex globalorganisations
Knowledge of end to end Source to Pay best practices and improvement enablers
Operational experience of delivering Source to Payservices to multiple business units across multiple geographies
Experience of leading large global teams
Track record of delivering similar multi year programmes in multiple companies
Next generation Cloud “fit to standard” implementation experience
Why choose us?
In April 2017, BT Finance embarked upon a radical transformation journey to make sure we’re fit for the future in a competitive market. Over the next three years, we’re committed to continuing to improve our global operational and financial performance to drive sustainable growth in value and deliver on the necessary cost savings we have to make to invest in our future. We are entering a pivotal time for our new BT strategy, where Group Finance is in a position to role model the changes that we need the broader finance organisation to make. We are already underway in reshaping our finance operations capability, focusing on end to end processes to encourage standardisation and support the creation of an effective control environment.
The Finance Transformation team will be accountable for delivering our transformation ambitions through an integrated and inclusive approach to finance transformation over the next three years
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Title: Global Process Owner - Source to Pay
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-London
Requisition ID: 104371