BT Lead/Senior Commercial Manager in London, United Kingdom
Senior Commercial Manager
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
• Working across three brands (EE, PlusNet and BB), you will be a pivotal lynchpin in driving the success of the SME business through strategy creation and planning with the ambition of driving profitable revenue growth.
• Bringing together key stakeholders across Marketing, Finance, Commercial and MIS, you will own the quarterly and bi-annual forecasting process. You will be the “one truth” in commercials and volumes, instilling confidence to the SMT through regular meetings.
• You will be the key sign off on investments in a “dragons den” style approach, giving you the responsibility to evaluate strategies such as new propositions to market and their associated impact on the SME P&L.
What you'll be doing
• Shaping the strategic direction of the BT, EE and Plusnet brands for SME’s
• Transforming the way we trade to become best in class for MIS, segmentation and planning
• Influencing proposition strategy to better target key products to the right customers with the right brand
• Creating value driving initiatives to drive a large P&L to successful growth
• Protecting financials as delegated authority sign off on all business cases
• Managing upward communications to seniors on the planning and trading
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Experience creating business cases
• Experience assessing and signing off other stakeholders business cases
• Experience presenting to Director level as a minimum
• Strong Commercial experience in P&L management within a scale business
• Highly numerate, able to quickly evaluate concepts financially and assess likely profitability
• Highly competent in business casing opportunities and risk and making decisions using business cases
• Good stakeholder management with ability to communicate to all levels
• Strong understanding of CRM systems and data models
• Previous planning experience
• Creation or input to a forecast
• Project work involving collaboration with stakeholders across the business
Why choose us?
At BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. We’re a brand built on connecting people – whether that’s friends, family, businesses or communities. Working here, you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development. Benefits of working for BT include:
• Competitive salary and on-target bonus plan
• World-class training and development opportunities
• 25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
• Discounted broadband, mobile and TV packages
• Car allowance (dependent on your role)
• Share option and pension scheme programmes
• Automatic enrolment into our ‘Sales as Profession’ community
• Flexible benefits to fit around you
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Job: Commercial Management
Title: Lead/Senior Commercial Manager
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-London-London
Requisition ID: 100882