BT Product Specialist in London, United Kingdom
Why this role matters
To support the pricing and commercial build of our Data and Broadband portfolio through consultative selling deals to meet the needs of Wholesale markets and customers. Support the development and delivery of individual pricing tactical proposals, policies, processes, compliance and data. To maximise profitability and contribute to P&L of the Wholesale sector through pricing propositions.
What you'll be doing
• Manage processes required to gain approval for individual pricing strategies, tactical proposals, policies and processes.
• Regulation - Input to specific regulatory responses, price control mechanics, development of supporting data to justify pricing proposals or regulatory approaches.
• Compliance and Data – Administer, develop and monitor commercial proposals that align with compliance processes.
• Price Design and Strategy - Support creation of price designs for specific products, customer segments or customer bids.
• Matrix - Part of support infrastructure for cross functional pricing activity, industry and regulator debate and customer pricing issues for specified products or within customer segments.
• Accountable for commercial activity across the Broadband and Data portfolio across various Industry Sectors.
• Maximise the opportunity through bundling and extending the boundaries of our current portfolio.
• Manage and update internal and external price list and pricing tools for all products within the portfolio to ensure 100% accuracy and ease of use.
• Provide support for cross functional pricing and compliance activity, industry and regulator debate and customer pricing issues for products/customer segments.
• Support infrastructure for cross functional pricing activity, industry and regulator debate and customer pricing issues for specified products or within customer segments
• Support in the embedding of pricing structures, price modelling and cost modelling across Wholesale portfolio
• Complete forecasting and reporting against key product initiatives
• Ability to understand and analyse payback metrics (IRR, NPV etc.)
• Ability to use insight and analyses to interpret opportunities and gaps and how to address revenue and margin gaps
• Assist in the tracking of key interventions, pricing initiatives and bespoke Customer contracts.
Things we'll be looking for on your CV
Understanding of Data and Broadband products and propositions, the external market and the competitor environment for context of the role
Ability to use insight and analyses to interpret opportunities and gaps and how to address revenue and margin gaps
Understanding of pricing and commercial principles. Why choose us?We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.#LI-TM1
To Be Defined
Title: Product Specialist
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-London-London
Requisition ID: 97498