BT Purchase to Pay Business Lead in London, United Kingdom
Purchase to Pay Business Lead
St Pauls London or Bristol
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
• Driving the Purchase to Pay (P2P) Transformation the overall strategy for the Source to Pay (S2P) processes across the BT Group.
• Ensure that we have the right end to end business processes which are effective, efficient and meet our compliant to control objectives.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements by driving best practice and standardisation
• Act as Design and Change Delivery Authority expert for changes impacting these processes
• Lead as single point of contact for stakeholders and business partners in understanding the strategic requirements within the Purchase to Pay process area
What you'll be doing
• Supporting in the setting of process vision, strategy, and objectives in line with operational delivery teams.
• Owning the Process Taxonomy model which defines, who completes the Purchase to Pay processes within the end to end journey, the platform they complete them on and the controls supported.
• Owning the Process Review Board and front door for system & process changes.
• Supporting in the delivery of GIA (Group Internal Audit) / Audit recommendations
• Developing and drives the implementation of continuous process improvements within agreed Governance.
• Taking operational ownership of key programmes and be a key consult on other Projects / Programmes within and outside of the Future Finance agenda.
• Enforcing existing policies with Operational Delivery teams in Group Finance Shared Services
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Typically degree level or equivalent
• Fully qualified accountant / Further qualification to support specialism (.e.g. CIMA, ACCA, IIA, CISA, ACT, CTA, MCT, IR Society Certificate or equivalent) or exceptionally equivalent experience in lieu of qualification preferable
• Able to lead multi-location team across different cultures and time zones.
• Financial planning for own business Resource planning and management
Why choose us?
Corporate Functions help deliver our strategy and plans for growth. We shape and steer the direction of the business by managing our people, finances, shared services and buildings. We also oversee our legal, regulatory and compliance obligations too.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Title: Purchase to Pay Business Lead
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-London-London
Requisition ID: 99669