BT Senior HR Professional in London, United Kingdom
Senior HR Professional
6 month FTC
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
The role of HR Project Support Analyst is to support the successful implementation of this programme by ensuring project support processes are executed in line with the project plan, datasets are maintained to a high standard and key reports are produced accurately and on time.
What you'll be doing
• Ensuring candidates and line managers have required information to run the application and selection process
• Ensuring 'To Be' organisation and appointment data is accurately maintained
• Managing stakeholders and chase closure of actions to ensure all required information is supplied on time and to agreed standard
• Consolidating and manipulating numerous datasets to provide a complete and accurate view of where people are in the process, status against plan and benefit delivery
• Ensuring regular and ad-hoc reporting to the programme & Technology leadership is complete and accurate
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Working in a project structure, ability to prioritise and work flexibly, often to tight timescales
• Confidence in dealing with multiple stakeholders, ability to challenge and chase down completion of agreed actions
• Strong analytical skills, integrating and manipulating different datasets to provide relevant insight
• Focussed with excellent attention to detail
• Discretion and sensitivity dealing with confidential data and personally challenging situations
Why choose us?
We are in an incredibly competitive industry and it’s not just the technology that’s important, but the world of promise it creates for our customers. We live and work in a connected world where people want seamless service, great products and the best connectivity there is, as well as continually expecting more and more from us, and rightly so. Technology is BT’s powerhouse, with our expert technologists, we have a unique position in BT. By bringing together our technical and commercial expertise, and our insight and passion for customer experience, we help BT stand out from the competition. With the best networks and smart innovative products, combined with a personal experience, it sets us apart from the pack.
Innovation drives everything we’ve done since BT started in 1846. Coming up with new ideas and developing new technologies is central to our future. We want to improve people’s lives for the better in welcome, relevant and affordable ways and we’ll be fast to market with an effortless experience to match. We will continue to focus on developing our converged network capabilities which will give customers seamless connectivity. Our skilled people will lead this technological revolution, not only for our customers but for the industry across the Globe, truly making customers our heartbeat.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Job: HR Generalist
Title: Senior HR Professional
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-London-London
Requisition ID: 99917