BT Customer Service Complex Investigations - Supply Chain in Lutterworth, United Kingdom
Customer Service Complex Investigations - Supply Chain
Location - Lutterworth
Salary: circa £24,000 - £30,000
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
We’ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to our beginning as pioneers of the world’s first telecommunications company. At our heart we’re a technology company with research and innovation in our bones and a desire to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers - those are the values we live by whilst also creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established BT as a strong, successful brand, with huge scale capable of achieving great things. From supporting emergency services, hospitals, banks and keeping economies around the world online, safe and secure, to delivering large scale technology infrastructure like the creation of BT Sport.
Today in this fast changing, always on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of our future.
What you'll be doing
• To ensure that agreed Customer Service targets are achieved for customer contact measures/dashboard.
• To operate any systems implemented.
• To produce and analyse reports and data to resolve root cause of Jeopardy/risk of failure.
• To Process orders on Premium Standard; Stillages etc to meet target deadlines.
• To follow processes to proactively deal with future failures identified and to correct historic root cause failures.
• To resolve raised cases within standard target lead times
• To respond to customer calls and emails within standard target lead times.
• Handle escalations through to resolution.
• To perform other duties within their grade and competency base, as directed
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• An excellent communicator – both verbally and in writing with the confidence and ability to present reports to senior managers.
• Good computer/ MS Office skills – to use systems and MS office packages to run reports and produce packs, which are to a standard at which they can be distributed to Senior Management. This may include the use of pivot tables.
• Leadership – confident with the responsibilities of being an escalation contact and coaching best practices to the wider team.
• Time management – ensure contact with customer and resolution of their query/ complaint are within the agreed SLAs.
Why choose us?
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
Our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services. Our ventures provide mass-market services like directory enquiries and payphones, and enterprise services including Fleet Solutions and BT Redcare. We also offer specialist enterprise services to our Internet of Things customers.
Free parking is available on site for all staff.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Job: Supply chain
Title: Customer Service Complex Investigations - Supply Chain
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-Leicestershire-Lutterworth
Requisition ID: 99404