BT Account Manager - Channel Customers in Manchester, United Kingdom
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
You will be a strategic professional, responsible for representing the company and selling its products, services and bespoke solutions in the assigned sector and account(s). You will have a technical understanding of BT Wholesale’s portfolio to be able to tailor solutions to customer requirements. You will keep abreast of the latest market developments and contributes to the functional strategy by applying this within the organisation.
What you'll be doing
• Winning business and managing in-life products
• Assisting in forecasting business and market needs
• Delivering in line with account strategy and sales targets
• Inputting to account plans, setting out the pipeline of sales opportunities within the account
• Establishing key customer relationships with the support of the customer contact strategy
• Customer satisfaction. Deliver target CSAT for the account. Develop agreed customer service plans for the account.
• Inputting to one truth volume demand and revenue forecast for the account
• Acknowledging impact is primarily short-term but develops plans over the medium term
• Providing revenue, margin and new business objectives
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Significant experience within the account management environment, in particular solutions sales
• Evidence of driving up revenue growth and customer satisfaction
• Sound, technical understanding of BT’s products and services
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Experience of working within and comprehensive understanding of channel industry
• Track record in selling solutions to customers, ideally in the channel market place
Why choose us?
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
Our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services. Our ventures provide mass-market services like directory enquiries and payphones, and enterprise services including Fleet Solutions and BT Redcare. We also offer specialist enterprise services to our Internet of Things customers.
This vacancy will sit within the newly defined sales job family which will attract new terms and conditions. Successful applicants will be required to sign up to the new T&C’s upon appointment with no exceptions. Please speak to your HRBP for further details.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Job: Sales and Client Management
Title: Account Manager - Channel Customers
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-Lancashire-Manchester
Requisition ID: 104265